Friday, May 25, 2007

Doing well, despite the lack of updates

Things get a little crazy when you move, but we didn't techincally move. We're just housesitting. It's just a little weird living in two places. I was getting used to living with a baby, but then we have a dog to look after, who likes to lick my hand or arm, whatever is hanging out of the bed at 6:30am.

On the plus side, we have no neighbours beneath us to get irritated when I play DDR. And I also don't need to worry about waking up Rini, since the PS2 is set up in the basement, and she sleeps on the top floor. No worries! She sleeps like a rock though.

Hard to believe that the little girl is now three months old! She's almost exactly 24" and she weighs 11 lbs 9 oz (5.26 kg). I need to get some new pics, so I can display her hair that is starting to turn a very cute shade of red! I was pleased as punch that her eyes were blue, but I didn't think much about the hair colour. Probably because mine is falling out!

We're going to Rini's second dance tonight, but I don't think she'll see as much action on the dance floor. She can hold her head up, but she's not crawling, let alone sitting up by herself.

No comments: