Friday, August 04, 2006

Pack rat to the rescue

Some people would say that it's a bad thing to be a pack rat, because you carry around a ton of junk that you're never going to use. For the most part, they are right, but the other day, when Caitlin had a hard time getting to sleep, I remembered that there was something that I bought almost 10 years ago that might help. It's called a body pillow. I found it handy at the time I bought it, since I had a queen sized bed and the pillow went across the entire width. Call me lazy, but it worked. I remembered that I had it stowed in the closet, and I dug it out in an effort to make Caitlin more comfortable so she could sleep. It seems to work, because she can keep her knees supported. Also, she has something to snuggle with that doesn't generate more heat. In the winter the pillow will probably go, and she'll make do with her usual sleep accessory, me.

No comments: