Thursday, September 07, 2006

Telling it all over again

I just got back to school today, and I met up with some friends and profs that I haven't seen in four months. The usual conversation starts up, and then we come to the interesting note when I realize that I haven't told them about the blog, or the event that that started it! It feels a little weird, because I thought I was done with telling everyone that we're expecting a baby.

Weird, but fun! Some people are really happy for you, and... getting the attention is a bit of a rush. I suppose I should savour the flavour, because life is taking a dramatic change. Very soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hay there Cat
Would you please give me call I would like to just your phone number again?

I am really happy for you and you have got to Austin he is so cute.

Give me a call
Talk to you later