Monday, April 16, 2007

Generation growth

Jess and Chris came by and brought their 10.5 month old toddler. Ok, Ben's just big for his age, but still!
This is where Ben gets his size from. I don't think I'll ever get used to how big Chris is, because I think his son may very well out grow him!
Even though Jess and I are about the same height, our children aren't! Then again, Ben has nine months on Rini.

A few things Caitlin and I realized about our daughter. First off, is the fact that she gets a lot of gas. Oddly enough, I've been using the term "Riding the fuss bus" whenever she acts fussy. Riding the fuss bus to snoozetown, or foodsville, or just until it runs out of gas are the usual destinations for our daughter.

We also inadvertently discovered a calming technique. Walking around with her in our arms. Most all babies enjoy movement, but we figured it was because Caitlin was working up until a week before Rini was born, and at her job, Caitlin did a lot of walking.

Could just be coincidence.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hay there steven and cat
How are you doing?
I am finally finished school !!!!!!!!!!!
Yayayayayayay
I should bring austin and heather over one day.
I would love to come and see everyone.
Talk to you later
Christina
P.S. I hope that you are sleeping