Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Digital Cuteness

Some pics to show how cute, and big, Erini is right now! She weighs approximately 9lbs as of Sunday. We weighed Caitlin first, then Caitlin held Rini, and we subtracted off Caitlin's weight. Not the most accurate thing in the world, but we don't have a baby scale on hand.





And now you're thinking, who the heck is that bald weirdo cuddling up with the cute baby? Well, that would be me. I shaved my head, rather Caitlin shaved my head at my request, because we were done with the play, and I have been looking for an excuse to shave my head for months now. I thought that we were going to do it for the play, but instead we just dyed it. I'm thinking about keeping it short for the summer, and then growing it back over the winter. We'll see though.


I'm so lucky to have a couple of beautiful babes to greet me when I get home. :)

1 comment:

Budgie said...

She looks like a cabbage patch kid. Ima find one that looks like her and buy it for her. heehee.