Saturday, October 28, 2006

Epilogue to ER visit

Now we're home, and I'm just going to sleep off this adventurous trip.
I once heard, "If one does not time for recreation, sooner or later they will find time for illness." The ironic thing is that recreation is something you enjoy, while illness is something you suffer through. Not exactly the most fun thing in the world! Caitlin was discharged at 3pm, but after a failed attempt to get a cab and wasting an hour trying to convince myself that I'm not that tired, I called up Dustin again and he gave us a ride home. I took care of a few things that I've been putting off, like checking the mail (the box was stuffed), and renewing a video that was due back tomorrow, I'm going to bed, and I don't really care when I wake up, so long as I get a long sleep.

No comments: