Saturday, October 28, 2006

Trouble of the second worst kind

I would suppose that knowledge of imminent death would be classified as trouble of the worst kind. The reason I say "Trouble of the second worst kind" is because we don't know what's wrong. But something is wrong. Seriously enough that I called up our hometeacher this morning at 4am and graciously asked him to give us, specifically Caitlin, a ride to the ER.

Caitlin has been throwing up bile since 2am, and she also has a sharp poking pain in her abdomen. She was admitted right away, but it took awhile for a doctor to see her. From his prognosis, there shouldn't be anything wrong with baby, but Caitlin may have developed gall stones. She's going to have an ultrasound today to find out for sure, but I'm still freaked out.

If I wasn't, that might be more cause for concern.

I'll update later today, possibly tomorrow, with results.

No comments: