Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Getting settled

We still have a mountain of boxes to work through, but things are on the up and up for Rini. She's starting to support herself sitting up now, but I still have to hold onto her legs if she's sitting on my knee. Notwithstanding, she can support herself if I hold her by the hips. I'll take small victories where I can find them, like sleeping through the night.

Recently, I got the flu, then Caitlin got it. I don't know if Rini caught it (as I didn't throw it, and I've tried not to cough directly at her), but she had a bit of trouble settling last week. There were two nights in a row (3 and 4 August 2007) that we had to give her some infants Tylenol in order to help her sleep. We thought that she was coming down with the same thing we have, and she might have. But she seems okay now, and she doesn't fuss much when we set her down.

The other explaination is that she's going through a growth spurt, and it's going to hurt no matter what we do, or she does. Oh boy.

No comments: