Thursday, May 08, 2008

Yeah Calgary!

I have to say that the Calgary Comic Expo was one of the most fun events Caitlin and I have had the pleasure of attending. I have a bunch of pics from the costume contest on my Facebook profile.
I recently discovered that our picture was also featured on one of my favourite webcomic sites. Took a bit of digging to find it, but it's a comfort to know that the picture of Caitlin's sketch was featured!
I still can't believe that Caitlin drew that up in 15 minutes. Just whip, whip, whip, and done. I almost told Caitlin not to bother giving it to her, and she could just keep it in her sketch pad. Meh. This worked out just as well. Jennie has the original, and there's an electronic copy out on the web now for anyone and everyone to copy!

Now I just need to find the pictures we took of Rini and her cousins, and we're all set.

No comments: