Tuesday, February 20, 2007

38 Weeks Precisely

Any day now I could be a daddy. This is starting to really freak me out. Caitlin just had a bit of a labour pain, but in retrospect it probably had something to do with the fact that she had just gone up some stairs to get to our apartment. Plus there was the delayed stress reaction to most everyone's attitude towards the costumes at rehearsal.

On the same note, added stress can trigger labour. We can be grateful that the placenta didn't seperate, or else we would be in the ER right now.
As you may have noticed, the picture of Caitlin is not in the kitchen, or the family room. This is because I won a Nokia 5300 phone at work, and it has a 1.3 Megapixel camera/videocamera embedded in it! When I found out that I had won, I thought, I hope I get that phone before baby comes! Now that I have the phone, I'd like to think that we're ready for baby now. We have diapers, Pampers Swaddlers, and the crib is near ready to go. Plus we got a baby change table from mom and dad Tolley. That was a heap of fun to put together. We had everything assembled, and the last thing was to put the drawer in. That's when I realized I had put them on backwards. Good thing we have that drill. It took about 5 minutes to fix the drawers. If it had been by hand, probably would have been half an hour.

I'll post some pictures of baby's room once we get the crib sheets put on. Basically once it's presentable.

No comments: