Thursday, September 25, 2008

Takes after her father

You could say that Rini was taking after her father, or her mother
depending on how you define the context, in her behaviour tonight.
We were trying to teach her how to ask to get out of her chair.
Prompting "Mama", "Down", "Please". She was being quite the goof,
because she would say "Mama, <something unintelligable assumed to be
'down'>" then after our prompt for 'please', "Juice!" Yeah.

Me: "Daddy"
Rini: "Dada"
Me: "Down"
Rini: <mumble something or other, but I guessed it to be 'down'>
Me: "Please"
Rini: "Juice!" <giggle hysterically>

So I made up a song, sung to the tune of the Chorus of "Jerk It Out"

My daughter
Is such a goof.
The way she's acting is more than proof.
She frustrated my wife,
Hey but that is life.

I can't wait until this girl is a teenager.

OH WAIT! I can!

No comments: