Thursday, December 11, 2008

Out with the old

And in with the upgrade! If you haven't visited before, then I supposed you wouldn't know any difference now. But for anyone else who has been following this blog for longer than... ten minutes ago, you will notice that there is a subtle difference. First, there is the followers. This allows you to have a direct RSS feed with the blog. Also, I am pleased to note, the archives are easier to navigate. If there is a certain entry you are trying to find, you can browse by year or month with the tiered menu. HOT!

I know. I'm a nerd. I would not quite say that I'm a geek, because I have yet to bite the head of a small animal. I haven't even slaughtered a chicken, although I have plucked one.

In any case, enjoy the new bits and bytes!

No comments: