Wednesday, March 02, 2011

We're rebuilding!

Might seem odd, and it might seem a little cliche, but there has been a bit of a dearth of postings because I injured myself. A poor excuse, because I broke my back, and I can still write with a netbook on my stomach. It's not like I broke my arms, hands, and fingers. I only broke one bone. L1 vertebra, burst fracture. Most common snowmobiling injury, but every now and again you see it with tobogganing.

I'm working on a full story of the break, the hospital stay, and the triumphant return home. I'll be posting it on my "passion" blog once it's complete.

In the mean time, my bone is knitting itself back together again, and I need to take it easy.

More reviews to come. For now, I need some sleep.

1 comment:

Shirley said...

I just read your comment and now your blog post. I am sorry to learn of your injury. Was it a tobogganing accident, then? I truly wish you a speedy and full recovery!