Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Talk or Text?

Following the suggestion from the Wordpress post of the day suggestion, “Do you prefer to talk or text?” I would have to say that it truly does depend. If it's something critical, like my house is on fire, or my daughter has been injured, I would much prefer to be called. Text messages are something that I check frequently because I get twitter feeds sent to my phone, so I'm usually checking my phone throughout the day for tweets/texts. When Caitlin texts me, half the time I don't notice. If I could figure out a way to get a different notification sound for texts that don't come from twitter, I would probably prefer texting more, since it's cheaper. With talking, during the day, it's quite expensive, but in the evening it's cheap for Caitlin and I. Again, it all depends on the situation.

No comments: