Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Beautiful Balloon

I'm not sure what it is with Rini and balloons, but she absolutely
loves them. When we were at Safeway today, there was a lost balloon
on the ceiling, and I couldn't reach it to bring it down for her.
Then I got the brilliant idea of lifting up Rini so she could grab it!
Yeah, that didn't work either. I'm happy to say that she didn't
fall, I am not that reckless, but at the same time, I don't think she
felt that comfortable reaching up to grab it, with daddy holding onto
her below. Not time for the circus for her!

Another reason I feel she is strongly attached to balloons is because
of her coniptions whenever we take away the balloon that we did get
her. Even when we tied the balloon to her wrist, she would shriek and
shriek! Even on her zipper pull, SHRIEK! In the end, we tied it to
one of her mittens, and then put her mitten on, and she was fine. I
don't understand, but I am glad it worked.

We also bumped into some people from our ward, the Habings, as we were
walking to Safeway. Funny, but I never remember talking to very many
people from our ward outside of church. Probably because whenever we
were out, we never were out when people in the ward were typically out
and about! I love this new job!

No comments: