Monday, October 27, 2008

Indoor exercise

We didn't go to a park today, but Rini and I got quite a bit of
exercise by playing with exercise equipment that we have at home. We
don't have a Bowflex or anything quite like that, but we have the
swivel board, the balance board, and Rini's giant swivel board that we
picked up at IKEA. At one point, Rini was standing on the giant IKEA
board, and I was on the swivel board, and we were doing a sort of
dance. Rini can also stand on the balance board all my herself now!
She does still like to grab onto my legs every now and then. She is
such a cutie, and her balance is amazing. I'm not saying that we're
going to take her on a zip line tomorrow or get her to walk across
Niagara Falls on a tightrope, but I'm sure she's going to be trying
crazy things soon enough.

Sooner than I'm ready for too.

No comments: