Thursday, October 23, 2008

NRG

Rini just runs and runs these days. Good thing we take her out to parks most everyday! It's nice to have a schedule that allows me to do so. However, in a couple of weeks, when we go out to the park, it's going to be dark out. It's something you get used to, but that doesn't mean that I look forward to it.

I'm not really sure if that's why I've been a bit off today, but Caitlin noticed that my mood didn't lift after she fed me, and I wasn't overjoyed when Rini was climbing on the rope ladder by herself today. Normally I would be up there with my cell phone taking a video or a picture, but today, I just took a look up, watched her climb, smiled, and went back to the book that I got from the library.

Yes, we went back to the mall today, but only because Caitlin couldn't find the pattern that she bought on Tuesday. Upon inspection of the receipt, we found that it wasn't rung through, and she was charged twice for the batting she bought. Well, now we know what went wrong, and the interesting thing was that the ladies working at Fabricland knew too. When Caitlin went in to resolve the issue, the pattern was sitting behind the counter in anticipation of my wife's arrival. So Caitlin is going to cut out the pieces tonight, and start sewing tomorrow. I would think that she should be able to get the costume done for next Friday.

Funny thing is that I haven't given much thought as to what we are going to do for Hallowe'en. I was only thinking about the costumes. I wasn't thinking about the 'Trick or Treating' or if we were going to any parties. Maybe we'll go to the Millwoods Town Center thing. Then again, the Tolley's might have something in store as well. Have to talk to them about that soon!

No comments: