Saturday, October 18, 2008

Pach

I rather pleased with Rini's progress with conversational skills.
Although if she wants something, she still just says, "Peas." She
hasn't learned to specify what it is she wants. For example, at the
park today, when we she wanted up onto or down from the swings, she
just said "Pease." I told her what she needed to say, but it was
received in a 'yeah, thanks, I'll do that next time, daddy' kind of
way. I really spoil my girls, and I'm sure that's not the best thing
to do.

Earlier, I mentioned that she was getting into the whole, "Seh, GO!"
thing, and now, she actually enunciates the word 'set'. Now she says,
"Set. Go!" with a very sharp 'tuh' at the end of 'set.' I was so
pleased! Yes, small sucesses, but next thing I know, she'll be asking
for $20 to put on her cell phone bill.

No comments: